Terms of Service
- The content of www.linztermine.at is free of charge and nonbinding for event organizers and users.
- Every event is entered by the event organizer; they are responsible for correctness and currency.
- The City of Linz expects the event organizers to hold the usage rights of entered event details. The clarification of rights resides with the event organizers.
- Event organizers are responsible for photo copyrights of any photo added to Linz Termine. Event organizers need the usage rights of photos to use them on Linz Termine.
- The city of Linz assumes no liability for copyright theft.
- Data dissemination:
- 6.1.The event information and texts on www.linztermine.at are available as a XML-interface at www.data.linz.gv.at free of charge (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Austria).
- 6.2.Linz Termine data is additionally used for the Linz Tourism blog www.linztourismus.at with photo credits.
- Linz Termine is exclusively provided to announce events which occur within the City of Linz. Other events will be removed from the site and the responsible event organizers will be informed via e-mail.
- The City of Linz reserves the right to refuse registration of new users or ban registered users from the site due to editorial reasons.
- External links provided on Linz Termine are subject to control. However, since illegal content may be found on these sites in subdirectories or following later updates, the Linz City Administration distances itself from the contents of external sites.
- The City of Linz assumes no liability for damages incurred through the use of the information and services provided online.
- To publicly or commercially use this service the source must be named.
- The layout and design of the service and all the individual elements are protected by copyright. The usage and duplication of textual content are permitted when the source is named.
Publication Information Pursuant to Â§ 25 of the Media Law
Linz Termine is a City of Linz project.
Media Proprietor, Publisher and Coordination of the Content
Communications and Marketing
Linz City Administration
Tel.: +43 732 7070 1363
Fax: +43 732 7070 541363
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. JÃ¼rgen TrÃ¶binger, Communications and Marketing.
The Linz Termine terms of service of must be observed.
The layout and design of the service and all the individual elements are protected by copyright. The usage and duplication of textual content are permitted when the source is named.
To publicly or commercially use this service the source must be named.
The data on www.linztermine.at is available as a XML-interface at www.data.linz.gv.at free of charge (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Austria).
All information given is subject to change. The City of Linz assumes no liability for damages incurred through the use of the information and services provided online.
© 2016, Communications and Marketing. All rights reserved.
Linz City Administration
Kommunikation und Marketing
Andrea Pachinger, Tel. +43 732 7070 1363
Ars Electronica Solutions
pixelkinder // komunikationsdesign.informatik.fotografie.
Technical Implementation and Maintenance
onlinegroup.at creative online systems GmbH
IKT Linz GmbH - Ein Unternehmen der Stadt Linz
Gruberstraße 42, 4020 Linz
Analysing www.linztermine.at hits
To constantly improve our offers, usage data from every visit is collected and processed for anonymous analysis. The objective is to determine the amount of hits on pages and if information can be found. The collected data also delivers important information concerning the technical processes and security of offers.
The hits are collected in two ways:
- Software-Tools within the City of Linz network
The logs from the web server are analysed. This data cannot allocate any person and the data is not combined with other data source.
- Google Analytics
Additionally we use Google Analytics to keep up with constant changes in the digital world, such as mobile usage. Google Analytics can also deliver evaluations on short notice.
Google Analytics is also used according to privacy recommendations by the City of Linz:
- The users IP-addresses are transmitted to Google Analytics anonymized.
- The City of Linz also offers the option to stop the transmission to Google Analytics:
Download the Browser Add-on Google Analytics Opt-Out (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) This add-on works on any website, your data will not be forwarded to Google Analytics.
- The imprint informs users about Google Analytics usage according to the general business terms:
- Details concerning data protection and Google Analytics: